LCA Mission Statement & By-Laws
- Protect the natural quality and beauty of Lake Charlevoix
- Promote understanding and support for safe, shared use
- Advocate sensible and sustainable practices for lake use and development
- To educate the public on existing rules, regulations and good lake practices.
- To be the organization that Lake Charlevoix users and property owners turn to when questions come up concerning lake issues.
- To provide a comprehensive website and informative newsletters to members.
- To collaboratively make specific lake improvements, e.g. shoreline reconstruction, invasive species control.
- To provide a forum to discuss and address instances where beneficial lake behaviors are not being followed.
- To advocate sensible and sustainable positive actions on the lake.
- To cultivate members who can identify and help correct harmful activities on the lake.